A Wisdomous Prince

If I could talk to someone who has passed, I would talk to Prince. I would sit down, talk and let him share his wisdom. I would choose him over other people who have died because I feel that Prince has a lot of experience with everything. Prince would teach me some very valuable life lessons that he thinks I would find useful. He lived the life of a pop star that changed and will continue to influence pop music forever. He was a very important man who had an impact on many people. When I was younger, I used to listen to his song “Raspberry Beret” all the time. I would coincidentally wear a hat similar to the one he describes in that song everyday up until I was 6.

I would spend a whole day with him walking around San Francisco doing touristy and not so touristy things. We would walk all around the city to the Haight District, Dolores Park, Pier 39, etc. He would be wearing large black sunglasses so nobody would wonder why and how Prince would be back from the dead. The first thing I would ask him would be why did he change his name to Prince?I would ask him to tell me about his life in full detail. I would listen to him describe his life memories and what he missed the most. Then he would tell me that he could tell the future and that good things would be coming my way. He would tell me that even when he was alive he was able to sense what was going to happen, but nobody knew Prince was a secret psychic, only his family. I would ask him where dead people go when they died? We would walk all over the city just admiring the different views and listen about the times that Prince had gone to San Francisco. Then we would go to his house to play ping pong. After an afternoon of ping pong, I would help him set up for his party at his house.

The party would take place on the anniversary of his death. To celebrate Prince’s life, people would dance nonstop. Everyone would dance for hours, and little did they know that Prince would be at his own celebration of life. After the party, we would catch a flight to New York and stay up walking around the city. Then I would ask him to sing as loud as he could in the street, casually. We once again, would walk all over Manhattan, taking the subway and getting gelato. If I had any problems in my life or questions, I would ask him for advice. After receiving life changing advice, I would ask him how he dealt with life as a pop star? I’d ask him what got him get into singing? Who was his closest friend? I would ask if he was disappointed with the current generations and what would he do to change it if he could? I would listen to all his stories and ask question after question. We would get pizza and a pretzel to eat. As our time together would come to an end, I would ask him to come visit the real world once in a while. While walking in Central Park, he would say goodbye, do a backflip and go on with his wise dead life and I would go on with mine.                                                                         

One thought on “A Wisdomous Prince